St Saviour’s Church occupies an elevated position overlooking the River Wye, next to the school in the village of Redbrook.
The Church was built in 1873 and consists of a 4 bay nave, a gabled south porch, north and south transepts and a later square tower. The church underwent some restoration work in the mid 1980s and has recently had a new roof and flooring.
The building is used during the week by the village school, which is next door, as their school hall.
Weekly services are no longer held in the building however two there are two afternoon services a month:
2nd Sunday and 4th Sunday of each month there is a 4pm service.
For details of services for any particular Sunday please see our services page where they are listed for the month or our pew sheet which can be found on the resources page.
We also have United Parish Services 6 times a year, for details of these services please visit the services page on this website. On these occasions the whole parish comes together to worship at one of our Churches so there is only one service in the parish on those days.
For the External photograph: