The original Church of the Good Shepherd, now The Evergreen Hall, was dedicated on 26th November 1891 and cost around £1500 with the Reverend Henry Proctor being the guiding light.
The current church was built on extra land given to the Reverend Canon Edward Brice in November 1925. The Good Shepherd foundation stone was laid on 6th March, 1938 and the church dedicated on 3rd September of the same year.
For details of services for any particular Sunday please see our services page where they are listed for the month or our pew sheet which can be found on the resources page.
We also have United Parish Services 6 times a year, for details of these services please visit the services page on this website. On these occasions the whole parish comes together to worship at one of our Churches so there is only one service in the parish on those days.
Our services are held at 10.30am every week.
© Copyright Dave Bushell and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.